When I was in Singapore ... Ikea Family Live

LIVING IN SINGAPORE

‘Simplicity, function and some homemade touches – that’s what’s important in my home,’ says Juliana. What makes your home feel special? Email your photos to homes@ikeafamilylive.com

http://www.ikeafamilylivemagazine.com/sg/en/article/35842


MEET... Juliana, owner of Juju Handcraft, who shares her 160-square-metre apartment with her husband Philip and two sons Bernardo (10) and Eduardo (4) 

We’ve lived in lots of different countries – America, Brazil, France, and now Singapore. Moving around a lot has made me realise that I don’t need much to feel at home, as long as I’ve got a few customised pieces around. 

When we moved here I spent two weeks going to IKEA every day! We needed to buy everything for our home. I like simple, functional furniture, like our two KIVIK sofas. They’re great for snuggling up on and the covers are removeable and washable – really useful when you live with two children! 

I have always enjoyed creating personalised gifts for my friends and family. After the birth of my second son I decided to turn my hobby into my work. I love spending time in the office. It’s where I have fun with my creativity! My ALEX desk and drawer units are perfect for storing my fabrics and the designs I’m working on. 


Read more about Juliana at www.jujuhandcraft.blogspot.co.uk 

Comments